Judy Lawrence has created a successful series of financial budgeting classes and personal budgeting workshops for Business Employees, Group-Member Organizations, Organization Staff and Continuing Education Programs all across the country.
“This workshop was very inspirational. I’ve never thought of myself as being good with money, but now I realize I can learn to be!”
— Cathy Lovato More Testimonials
Find out how you can
Schedule a Personal Budgeting Workshop for your organization or on-site Financial Budgeting Classes for your business employees or staff.
The results can have a positive impact on your business or organization – bringing a new sense of stability to your every-day work environment.
Business Owners, Find Out How Financial Education of Your Employees Can Benefit Your Business.
“I appreciate that you talked about the psychology of spending/saving/budgeting. It gives us an emotional reason to participate in budgeting.”
– Meridee Barker More Testimonials
WHAT STUDENTS WILL GAIN
- Learn how to create and maintain a budget that works
- Three Core Steps for gaining mastery over your money – Be able to save more and spend less
- Discover the “Missing Link” –Find out why you have so little to show for all the money you make.
- Strengthen your consciousness about money – Become more proactive and less reactive
- Gain financial peace of mind
- Take the mystery and confusion out of budgeting
- Gain confidence in your ability to save money
- Utilize tools that you can use and adapt for the rest of your life
- Be supported throughout the process of creating and implementing a budget that works for you
- Savings – Hundreds per month in overdraft fees, finance charges & late fees ($1,200 – $1,400/yr)
- Internal Shift – a true sense of personal responsibility, control, confidence and peace of mind
- External Shift – Being fully present mentally & emotionally for family, friends & work colleagues
How To Set Up and Schedule Your Own Personal Budget Workshop or On-Site Financial Budgeting Classes
Judy’s classes and workshops can be tailored in both content and
length according to your group’s specific needs.
Any of these previously-presented classes
can be adapted to your current needs:
“Managing Your Cash Flow with Heart”
Public presentation in Auckland, New Zealand
“Psychology of Money”
Customs and Border Patrol – El Paso, TX
Through Balancing Life Issues Inc.
“Four Month Financial Training Program”
Developed for Greater Albuquerque Habitat for Humanity
“Mind Over Money”
“Living Off Your Paycheck”
“Managing Your Money in Tough Times”
“Holiday Survival Guide”
Verizon Wireless South
Through Balancing Life Issues Inc.
“Personal Budget Strategies for Hard Times”
a Workshop for Employees
County of Santa Clara, CA
“Keynote Speaker – Financial Harmony Fair”
Salt Lake City & Consumer Credit Counseling Service
“Take Control of Your Spending”
Learning Annex Program – San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York City Washington D.C.
“Regional Consumer Credit Counseling Conference”
Salt Lake City, UT – Presenter: “Budgeting in Review” for the Counselors
“Association for Aid to Lutherans” – one day “brain storming” session to develop educational materials for their 20 and 30 year old market
Thanks so much, and I look forward to presenting to
your organization or business.
Financial Budgeting Classes
and Personal Budgeting Workshops
“Learn How to Spend Without Guilt and Save with More Ease”
Watch for upcoming financial budgeting classes
Time: 3 hours
For more information on financial budgeting classes, please contact Judy.