Judy Lawrence has established a successful series of financial budgeting classes and workshops for Small to Mid-Size (SMB) Business Employees, Group-Member Organizations, and Continuing Education Programs all across the country.
“This workshop was very inspirational. I’ve never thought of myself as being good with money, but now I realize I can learn to be!”
– Cathy Lovato More Testimonials
The Importance of Financial Planning
The Morning Brew Interview,
featuring Judy Lawrence and Beverly A Bailey
discussing Women’s Financial Resources Training.
“I appreciate that you talked about the psychology of spending/saving/budgeting. It gives us an emotional reason to participate in budgeting.”
- Meridee Barker More Testimonials
Financial Budgeting Classes and Workshops
“Learn How to Spend Without Guilt and Save with More Ease”
Watch for upcoming financial budgeting classes
Time: 3 hours
Cost: $30 Registration ($40 at the door)
BBVA Compass Bank
2444 Louisiana Blvd. NE
(South of Menaul on East side of street)
For more information on financial budgeting classes, please contact Judy.
Judy Offers Tailor-Made Training Workshops and Financial Budgeting Classes For Your Group Members, Business Employees or Other Organization
Learn how you can schedule a Personal Budgeting Workshop for your organization or on-site, Financial Budgeting Classes for your business employees.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Learn how to create and maintain a budget that works
- Three Core Steps for gaining mastery over your money – Be able to save more and spend less
- Discover the “Missing Link” –Find out why you have so little to show for all the money you make.
- Strengthen your consciousness about money – Become more proactive and less reactive
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Gain financial peace of mind
- Take the mystery and confusion out of budgeting
- Gain confidence in your ability to save money
- Utilize tools that you can use and adapt for the rest of your life
- Be supported throughout the process of creating and implementing a budget that works for you
- Savings – Hundreds per month in overdraft fees, finance charges & late fees ($1,200 – $1,400/yr)
- Internal Shift – a true sense of personal responsibility, control, confidence and peace of mind
- External Shift – Being fully present mentally & emotionally for family, friends & work colleagues
Judy’s workshops can be tailored in both content and length according to your group’s specific needs.
Sample Listing of Presentations:
“Managing Your Cash Flow with Heart”
Public presentation in Auckland, New Zealand
“Psychology of Money”
Customs and Border Patrol – El Paso, TX
Through Balancing Life Issues Inc.
“Four Month Financial Training Program”
Developed for Greater Albuquerque Habitat for Humanity
“Mind Over Money”
“Living Off Your Paycheck”
“Managing Your Money in Tough Times”
“Holiday Survival Guide”
Verizon Wireless South
Through Balancing Life Issues Inc.
“Personal Budget Strategies for Hard Times”
a Workshop for Employees
County of Santa Clara, CA
“Keynote Speaker – Financial Harmony Fair”
Salt Lake City & Consumer Credit Counseling Service
“Take Control of Your Spending”
Learning Annex Program – San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York City Washington D.C.
“Regional Consumer Credit Counseling Conference”
Salt Lake City, UT – Presenter: “Budgeting in Review” for the Counselors
“Association for Aid to Lutherans” – one day “brain storming” session to develop educational materials for their 20 and 30 year old market
Thanks so much for visiting my web site,