Judy Lawrence has established a successful series of personal budget workshops and classes for groups, organizations, and continuing education programs all across the country.
“I appreciate that you talked about the psychology of spending/saving/budgeting. It gives us an emotional reason to participate in budgeting.”
- Meridee Barker More Testimonials
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS & CLASSES
Saturday, October 5th
“Learn How to Spend Without Guilt and Save with More Ease”
This Workshop is now concluded.
Date: October, 2013
Time: 3 hours
Cost: $30 Registration ($40 at the door)
BBVA Compass Bank
2444 Louisiana Blvd. NE
(South of Menaul on East side of street)
For More Details, Download and Print the Workshop Brochure (PDF)…
For more information on upcoming workshops and classes, please email Judy.
Helping women develop financial confidence through knowledge
“Women’s Financial Resources – 7 Part Series”
Developed by Beverly A Bailey, CFP® LPL Financial Advisor
This Workshop Series is now concluded.
Date: October/November, 2013
Cost: $79.95 for all classes & materials.
Atria Vista Del Rio Senior Living
1620 Indian School Road NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Note: “Budgeting and Basic Financial Management” – presented by Judy Lawrence
Full Series Schedule: This Workshop Series ran for 7 weeks, from October 5 – November 16, 2013
Free Introduction: “Women, Money and Power”
- “Organizing your Financial Life”
- “Budgeting and Basic Financial Management”
- “Getting Started: An Introduction to Investing”
- “Retirement Strategies for Women”
- “Social Security and Medicare”
- “Estate Planning
- “Divorce and Widowhood”
For future workshop opportunities…
Contact Beverly at 505-856-9237 or email Beverly.firstname.lastname@example.org
Judy Offers Tailor-Made Training Workshops and Classes
For Your Group, Business or Organization
Learn how you can schedule a Personal Budget Workshop or
On-Site Budgeting Class for your group or business.
Here’s what you can expect from one of Judy’s workshops:
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Learn how to create and maintain a budget that works
- Three Core Steps for gaining mastery over your money – Be able to save more and spend less
- Discover the “Missing Link” –Find out why you have so little to show for all the money you make.
- Strengthen your consciousness about money – Become more proactive and less reactive
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Gain financial peace of mind
- Take the mystery and confusion out of budgeting
- Gain confidence in your ability to save money
- Utilize tools that you can use and adapt for the rest of your life
- Be supported throughout the process of creating and implementing a budget that works for you
- Savings – Hundreds per month in overdraft fees, finance charges & late fees ($1,200 – $1,400/yr)
- Internal Shift – a true sense of personal responsibility, control, confidence and peace of mind
- External Shift – Being fully present mentally & emotionally for family, friends & work colleagues
Not Quite Ready For Group Coaching?
Now take advantage of Judy’s new online Udemy course “Create a Budget that Works” in the privacy of your home.
Visitors to this website can use promo code MT4YOUDSCT to save $40. You pay only $49 for three hours of online instructions - A savings of 45%…
The Udemy Course Includes The Budget Kit 6th Edition eBook and Excel Spreadsheets!.
Find Out More About Judy’s Udemy Course, “Create a Budget that Works”
How To Set Up and Schedule Your Own
Personal Budget Workshop or On-Site Budgeting Classes
Judy’s workshops can be tailored in both content and length according to your group’s specific needs.
You can book Judy to speak to your group by contacting her via phone at 505-554-2638 or email here.
Sample Listing of Presentations:
“Managing Your Cash Flow with Heart”
Public presentation in Auckland, New Zealand
“Psychology of Money”
Customs and Border Patrol – El Paso, TX
Through Balancing Life Issues Inc.
“Four Month Financial Training Program”
Developed for Greater Albuquerque Habitat for Humanity
“Mind Over Money”
“Living Off Your Paycheck”
“Managing Your Money in Tough Times”
“Holiday Survival Guide”
Verizon Wireless South
Through Balancing Life Issues Inc.
“Personal Budget Strategies for Hard Times”
a Workshop for Employees
County of Santa Clara, CA
“Keynote Speaker – Financial Harmony Fair”
Salt Lake City & Consumer Credit Counseling Service
“Take Control of Your Spending”
Learning Annex Program – San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York City Washington D.C.
“Regional Consumer Credit Counseling Conference”
Salt Lake City, UT – Presenter: “Budgeting in Review” for the Counselors
“Association for Aid to Lutherans” - one day “brain storming” session to develop educational materials for their 20 and 30 year old market
Thanks so much for visiting my web site,