National coaching available by phone (or Skype)
Local coaching (Albuquerque, NM area) on-site visits are available
The Money Tracker Coaching Programs provide you with expert advice from Judy Lawrence, a best-selling author and experienced Financial Counselor and Coach.
Allow me to bring my twenty five plus years of counseling experience to the virtual table with you. Know that I have literally sat at over hundreds of kitchen tables in different states and countries over the years assisting people of all economic and age ranges.
Is financial counseling and coaching for you?
My Money Tracker Coaching Program benefits people like you: Individuals, Couples, Single Parents, Seniors, Boomers, Gen Xers, Professionals, Solopreneurs and others who:
- Are tired of working hard, making good money, yet have little to show for it
- Have tried other systems, programs, software, and books, yet still not satisfied
- Want to stop the financial chaos and get a grip on your personal finances
- Are feeling overwhelmed, confused, stressed, and anxious about money
- Are tired of constantly dealing with debt and never being able to save
- Are experiencing stress in your personal relationships because of money
- Want to learn how to be proactive versus reactive while managing your money
- Want money management tools that you can use and adapt for the rest of your life
- Are ready to change and want more financial peace of mind, confidence, control and sense of personal stewardship and responsibility.
- Want to finally be fully present and available mentally and emotionally for your family, friends, work and colleagues
My Money Tracker Coaching Program can also serve you if you are..
- Recently divorced or widowed, and struggling to handle all the new financial responsibilities
- Worried about a possible job loss or downsize and want to be prepared
- Have fluctuating income and expenses and no system for managing either
- Desiring to be better prepared for retirement
- Wanting to plan ahead for college education, buying a new home or car
- Needing to prepare for a marriage or new baby
- Perhaps already invested in the U.S. Money Reserve Inc and you want to learn how to be more proactive versus reactive while managing your money
You do not have to struggle through this alone. Allow me to guide and support you through this process with experience, understanding, grace and patience.
3 Options for Money Tracker Coaching Programs
I offer three (3) Coaching Programs each designed to meet your individual needs within the budget and timeframe you determine is appropriate for your situation:
JumpStart Financial Plan
If you have a copy of The Budget Kit and ready to get started, let’s jump right in, assess your situation and create a customized plan that works specifically for you.
I’ll jump right in, assess your situation, help you create a plan or create one for you, then set your sails to take off!
Money Management Financial Action Plan
Let’s create a simple yet complete money management system that will prepare you to effectively manage and anticipate your cash flow, emergencies, surprise expenses, debt, savings, goals and net worth.
Money Management Financial Action Plan with Ongoing Support
You already know you work best with ongoing accountability and support once you have a plan in place. Let’s get those new tools, knowledge and skills anchored for a few months and prepare you for flying solo.
Other Consulting Services Provided by Judy Lawrence
Divorce and Court Appointed Services:
- Currently a member of the New Mexico Collaborative Practice Group under Financial Services.
- Currently a member of Albuquerque Southwest Collaborative Divorce Law Group.
- In the past, New Mexico Family Court Judges appointed me as a 706 Expert in to set up realistic budgets for divorcing couples, help determine alimony needs or other financial budgeting concerns as specified by the courts, lawyers or clients. Appointed as Special Master for small business concerns.
- Lawyers utilize my services to help their clients learn how to develop a budget and determine what their financial needs will be for alimony purposes as well as completing discovery documents.
- Divorcing individuals often use my help when they are needing extra emotional support and basic assistance as they organize their papers, finances and divorce papers.
Personal, Home and Small Business Organization Consultant:
- Streamline chaos into a manageable system.
- Provide holistic, emotional, personal, professional support and hands-on service to help clients organize their offices, basements and other household areas to maximize their space, energy and time.
- Customize each setting based on the individual’s personal style, Attention Deficit Disorder condition or other individual needs or major emotional distress issues due to life transitions (divorce, widowhood, moving).
Call or email for more details.