Personal Budget Coaching is available
wherever you live via phone (or Skype).
In the Albuquerque/Santa Fe, NM area, on-site visits
are available for Personal Budget Coaching.
The Money Tracker Personal Budget Coaching Packages provide you with expert personal-budgeting advice from Judy Lawrence M.S. Ed., a best-selling author, accomplished Financial Counselor and Personal Budget Coach.
“I’ll bring my twenty-five plus years of budget-counseling experience to the virtual table with you. I have literally sat at hundreds of kitchen tables in different states and countries over the years assisting people of all economic and age ranges.”
You do not have to struggle through this alone. Allow me to guide and support you through this process with experience, understanding, grace and patience.
Judy offers a Free 30-Minute Phone Consultation, during which you can discuss your current financial situation with confidence and confidentiality. Talk With Judy, and together you can design a Personal Coaching Package that fits your specific needs.
Set Up Your… Free 30-Minute Consultation
Or call: 505.554.2638
My Money Tracker Personal Budget Coaching Packages can benefit: Individuals • Couples • Single Parents • Seniors • Boomers • Gen Xers • Professionals • Solopreneurs.
Experience the freedom and exhilaration of finally understanding your finances, having your money under your personal control, and savoring your new savings.
Our lives have changed considerably since that first appointment as we continue to work with Judy on a regular basis. We have begun to learn new skills and grow in the ability to focus together on meaningful goals for our finances. I can only say that Judy is a real talent and we are blessed to have found her.”
– Beth, MD and Don, DPM in PA
3 Options for
Money Tracker Coaching Packages
I offer three recommended Personal Budget Coaching Packages. Each can be modified through our initial conversation to meet your specific needs within the budget and timeframe you determine is appropriate:
Recommended: 3 hours of coaching over 1 – 2 months… at your pace.
If you have a copy of The Budget Kit and are ready to get started, let’s jump right in, assess your situation and create a customized plan that works specifically for you.
I’ll help you create a plan or create one for you, then set your sails to take off!
Recommended: 6 hours of coaching over 3 – 4 months… at your pace.
Let’s create a simple yet complete money management system that will prepare you to effectively manage and anticipate your cash flow, emergencies, surprise expenses, debt, savings, goals and net worth.
Recommended: 10 hours of coaching over 6 months… at your pace.
You already know you work best with ongoing accountability and support once you have a plan in place. Let’s get those new tools, knowledge and skills anchored for a few months and spend another 3 months preparing you for flying solo.
My Money Tracker Personal Budget Coaching Packages benefit people like you: Individuals, Couples, Single Parents, Seniors, Boomers, Gen Xers, Professionals, Solopreneurs and others who:
- Are tired of working hard, making good money, yet have little to show for it
- Have tried other systems, programs, software, and books, yet you’re still not satisfied
- Want to stop the financial chaos and get a grip on your personal finances
- Are feeling overwhelmed, confused, stressed, and anxious about money
- Are tired of constantly dealing with debt and never being able to save
- Are experiencing stress in your personal relationships because of money
- Want to learn how to be proactive versus reactive while managing your budget
- Want money management tools that you can use and adapt for the rest of your life
- Are ready to change and want more financial peace of mind, confidence, control and sense of personal stewardship and responsibility.
- Want to finally be fully present and available mentally and emotionally for your family, friends, work and colleagues
My Money Tracker Coaching Programs can also serve you if you are..
- Recently divorced or widowed, and struggling to handle all the new financial responsibilities
- Worried about a possible job loss or downsize and want to be prepared
- Have fluctuating income and expenses and no system for managing either
- Desiring to be better prepared for retirement
- Wanting to plan ahead for college education, buying a new home or car
- Needing to prepare for a marriage or new baby
Judy offers a FREE 30-Minute Phone Consultation, during which you can discuss your current financial situation with confidence and confidentiality.
Talk With Judy, and together you can design a Personal Coaching Package that fits your specific needs.
Set Up Your Free Consultation…
Or call: 505.554.2638
Other Consulting Services Provided by Judy Lawrence
Divorce and Court Appointed Financial Services:
- Currently a member of the New Mexico Collaborative Practice Group under “Financial Services”.
- Currently a member of Albuquerque Southwest Collaborative Divorce Law Group.
- In the past, New Mexico Family Court Judges appointed Judy as a 706 Expert to set up realistic budgets for divorcing couples, help determine alimony needs or other financial budgeting concerns as specified by the courts, lawyers or clients. Appointed as Special Master for small business concerns.
- Lawyers utilize Judy’s services to help their clients learn how to develop a budget and determine what their financial needs will be for alimony purposes as well as completing discovery documents.
- Divorcing individuals often use her help when they are needing extra emotional support and basic assistance as they organize their papers, finances and divorce papers.
- Find Out More About Divorce Financial Services.
Personal, Home and Small Business Organization Consultant:
- Streamline chaos into a manageable system.
- Provide holistic, emotional, personal, professional support and hands-on service to help clients organize their offices, basements and other household areas to maximize their space, energy and time.
- Customize each setting based on the individual’s personal style, Attention Deficit Disorder condition or other individual needs or major emotional distress issues due to life transitions (divorce, widowhood, moving).
Contact Judy for more details.