Option 3 – Money Management Financial Action Plan with Ongoing Support
Recommended: 10 Hours of Coaching Over 6 Months
+ Two Quarterly Check-in Sessions to follow…
Through customized, private budget coaching, we can create your personal budget. Then we’ll develop your process for maintaining your ongoing budget through one on one personal budget counseling sessions designed to work specifically for “you”.
Talk With Judy:
Judy offers a FREE 30-Minute Phone Consultation, during which you can discuss your current financial situation with confidence and confidentiality. Together, you will come up with a plan that fits your personal situation and your budget.
Talk with Judy and design a coaching package that’s right for you!
Set Up Your… Free 30-Minute Consultation
Or call: 505.554.2638
What you can expect with…
Money Management Financial Action Plan with Ongoing Support
- Private budget-coaching phone sessions (individually or as a couple) running 1 to 1.5 hours for the first three to five sessions, then 30 minutes to 1 hour for the final follow-up and check-in sessions, depending on your availability of time and energy for the project we are working on.
- More months for personalized accountability phone sessions to anchor your new tools, knowledge and skills.
- Once you feel comfortable to continue on and “fly solo”, we’ll have two more check-ins at the end of each quarter to finish the year.
- While we are on the phone, assistance with setting up your “Yearly Budget Worksheet” and “Monthly Budget Worksheet” on the Budget Kit Excel Spreadsheets, which will be emailed to you. You will also have the Budget Kit Excel Spreadsheet up on your computer screen.
- An outline of a comprehensive monthly spending plan that will work for you, while integrating your various spending avenues (automatic deductions, checks, online bill pay, Pay Pal, debits, cash and ATMs).
- Regular accountability phone sessions to anchor your new tools, knowledge and skills.
- Greater awareness and insights of the way you think and feel about your finances and your behavioral spending patterns.
|Time Frame:||6 Months, Plus 2 Follow Up Quarterly Check-In Sessions|
|Total Hours:||10 Full Hours of Private Budget Coaching
(Includes occasional email support between regular coaching calls)
|Materials Included:||The Budget Kit Workbook eBook
The Budget Kit Excel Spreadsheets
|If you don’t already own these budgeting tools, they will be sent to you upon payment.|
My private budget coaching 6-month package is for you if …
- You know yourself and recognize you work best with ongoing accountability and support to keep you on track.
- Some or all of the conditions listed with the 4-month program apply to you:
- You’re having difficulty in getting started with your personal money management plan.
- You’ve tried budgets in the past (software, books, online, your own excel spreadsheets), yet they didn’t work.
- The idea of setting up a budget and working with a clear spending plan is totally overwhelming and daunting.
- You seem to have a good understanding for setting up a budget, but your partner is quite “fiscally challenged”. What to do?
- You’ve had enough of the financial chaos. You’re ready to change, to learn and to create and maintain a complete and solid budget that works for you (and your family).
3 Options for Money Tracker Coaching Packages
I offer three recommended Personal Budget Coaching Packages. Each can be modified through our initial conversation to meet your specific needs within the budget and timeframe you determine is appropriate:
Recommended: 3 hours of coaching over 1 – 2 months… at your pace.
If you have a copy of The Budget Kit and are ready to get started, let’s jump right in, assess your situation and create a customized plan that works specifically for you.
I’ll help you create a plan or create one for you, then set your sails to take off!
Recommended: 6 hours of coaching over 3 – 4 months… at your pace.
Let’s create a simple yet complete money management system that will prepare you to effectively manage and anticipate your cash flow, emergencies, surprise expenses, debt, savings, goals and net worth.
3. Money Management Financial Action Plan with Ongoing Support
You Are Here…