Let’s create a simple yet complete money management system that will prepare you to effectively manage and anticipate your cash flow, emergencies, surprise expenses, debt, savings, goals and net worth.
The Money Management Financial Action Plan is the answer for people who don’t have the time, knowledge or experience to create a personal financial system that is effective, comprehensive and easy to maintain.
This is for you if …
- You really have no idea how to get started.
- You’ve tried budgets in the past (software, books, online, your own excel spreadsheets), yet they didn’t work.
- The idea of setting up a budget and working with a clear spending plan is totally overwhelming and daunting.
- You seem to have a good understanding for setting up a budget, but your partner is quite “fiscally challenged”. What to do?
- You’ve had enough of the financial chaos. You’re ready to change, to learn and to create and maintain a complete and solid budget that works for you (and your family).
What you can expect…
- Private coaching phone sessions (individually or as a couple) running 1 to 1.5 hours the first three sessions, then 30 minutes to 1 hour for the final follow-up and check-in sessions, depending on your availability of time and energy and project we are working on.
- Assistance with setting up your “Yearly Budget Worksheet” and “Monthly Budget Worksheet” on the Budget Kit Excel Spreadsheets while we are on the phone, which will be emailed to you. You will also have the Budget Kit Excel Spreadsheet up on your computer screen.
- An outline of a comprehensive monthly spending plan that will work for you, while integrating your various spending avenues (automatic deductions, checks, online bill pay, Pay Pal, debits, cash and ATMs).
- Regular accountability phone sessions to anchor your new tools, knowledge and skills.
- Greater awareness and insights of the way you think and feel about your finances and your behavioral spending patterns.
|Time Frame:||4 Months (or 6 sessions)|
|Total Hours:||6 Full Hours ($1050 value)
(Includes occasional email support between regular coaching calls)
|Materials:||The Budget Kit Workbook eBook ($18.95 retail)
The Budget Kit Excel Spreadsheets ($14.95 retail).
|TOTAL VALUE = $1084|
Sign up today and receive a FREE bonuses:
The Money Tracker printed book (a $19.95 value)
101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life, Vol. 2, printed book (a $14.95 value)