Option 2 – The Money Management Financial Action Plan
Recommended: 6 Hours of Coaching Over 4 Months
This Plan is the answer for you if don’t have the time but want to gain the knowledge or experience to create a personal financial system that is effective, comprehensive and easy to maintain.
Let’s create a simple, yet complete, financial action plan and money management system that prepares you to effectively manage and anticipate your cash flow, emergencies, surprise expenses, debt, savings, goals and net worth.
Talk With Judy:
Judy offers a FREE 30-Minute Phone Consultation, during which you can discuss your current financial situation with confidence and confidentiality. Together, you will come up with a plan that fits your personal situation and your budget.
Talk with Judy and design a coaching package that’s right for you!
Set Up Your… Free 30-Minute Consultation
Or call: 505.554.2638
What you can expect with…
The Money Management Financial Action Plan
- Private coaching phone sessions (individually or as a couple) running 1 to 1.5 hours the first three sessions, then 30 minutes to 1 hour for the final follow-up and check-in sessions, depending on your availability of time and energy for the project we are working on.
- Assistance with setting up your “Yearly Budget Worksheet” and “Monthly Budget Worksheet” on the Budget Kit Excel Spreadsheets while we are on the phone, which will be emailed to you. You will also have the Budget Kit Excel Spreadsheet up on your computer screen.
- An outline of a comprehensive monthly spending plan that will work for you, while integrating your various spending avenues (automatic deductions, checks, online bill pay, Pay Pal, debits, cash and ATMs).
- Regular accountability phone sessions to anchor your new tools, knowledge and skills.
- Greater awareness and insights of the way you think and feel about your finances and your behavioral spending patterns.
|Time Frame:||4 Months (or 6 coaching sessions)|
|Total Hours:||6 Full Hours of Financial Coaching
(Includes occasional email support between regular coaching calls)
|The Budget Kit Workbook eBook
The Budget Kit Excel Spreadsheets
| If you don’t already own these budgeting tools, they will be sent to you upon payment.
My Financial Action Plan Coaching is for you if …
- You’re having difficulty in getting started with your personal money management plan.
- You’ve tried budgets in the past (software, books, online, your own excel spreadsheets), yet they didn’t work.
- The idea of setting up a budget and working with a clear spending plan is totally overwhelming and daunting.
- You seem to have a good understanding for setting up a budget, but your partner is quite “fiscally challenged”. What to do?
- You’ve had enough of the financial chaos. You’re ready to change, to learn and to create and maintain a complete and solid budget that works for you (and your family).
3 Options for Money Tracker Coaching Packages
I offer three recommended Personal Budget Coaching Packages. Each can be modified through our initial conversation to meet your specific needs within the budget and timeframe you determine is appropriate:
3 Financial Action Packages To Choose From
Recommended: 3 hours of coaching over 1 – 2 months… at your pace.
If you have a copy of The Budget Kit and are ready to get started, let’s jump right in, assess your situation and create a customized plan that works specifically for you.
I’ll help you create a plan or create one for you, then set your sails to take off!
2. Money Management Financial Action Plan
You Are Here…
Recommended: 10 hours of coaching over 6 months… at your pace.
You already know you work best with ongoing accountability and support once you have a plan in place. Let’s get those new tools, knowledge and skills anchored for a few months and prepare you for flying solo.