Achieve Financial Success
Is Personal Budget Coaching For You?
- Budget counseling will help you achieve financial stability and resiliency, help you gain more personal confidence, and MOVE YOU BEYOND ANY SHAME, GUILT AND/OR PROCRASTINATION that may have been holding you back. According to the Institute of Coaching, people who worked with coaches increased their self-confidence by 80%. Other sources show debt decreased by over $10k.
- As one of the early pioneers providing personal one on one budget coaching and counseling — before there was even a personal finance trend — I understand the deeper side of how money affects our lives.
- As a Budget Coach, I love sharing that understanding, passion, caring, and wisdom during our coaching process.
- My Personal Budget Coaching Services can provide you with personalized guidance for your unique situation.
- You can count on my accountability coaching to help you create and maintain a financial system that is adaptable in these changing times and works consistently for you.
You don’t have to struggle through this alone.
Allow me to guide your through the process with experience, understanding, compassion and patience.
A Budgeting Process That Works
The cost of a budget consultant often pays for itself within a few months.
We will spend about 1 hour discussing your financial issues and concerns allowing me to better fully understand your situation and desires.
After working together on your spending plan, based on your unique situation, you will receive a customized spending plan tailored just for you that can be modified as needed over time.
You will receive a sense of hand holding, accountability, and peace of mind — knowing you are in good hands as you work your way through this process of implementing your budget plan. You will receive help using my budgeting tools or budget tools you already have. If needed, I can provide regular accountability phone sessions to anchor your new tools, knowledge and skills.
If you are ready to get started, simply setup a free consultation.
“Working with Judy has helped me bring order to my financial life on a monthly basis and to clarify my big-picture financial goals. Her supportive, practical coaching style guided me towards budgeting solutions and behaviors that fit my own core values and lifestyle, and has given me a greater sense of peace and personal success.” —Jonathon Petts
Latest from the Blog
Many people falsely assume that big spenders have a lot of money. Unfortunately, that’s not always the case. We often find ourselves spending more than we should, or we earn. Why? Because it’s... Read More