Is Personal Budget Coaching For You?
Think about how your life, your relationships, your job, and your visions for the future could be different if money issues were not dominating your daily thoughts, time and energy.
- How could a Personal Budget Coach and Accountability Partner make a difference in your life right now?
- As one of the early pioneers providing personal one on one budget coaching and counseling — before there was even a personal finance trend — I understand the deeper side of how money affects our lives.
- As a Budget Coach, I love sharing that understanding, passion, caring, and wisdom during our coaching process.
- My Personal Budget Coaching Services can provide you with personalized guidance for your unique situation.
Budget coaching will help you achieve financial stability and resiliency, help you gain more personal confidence, and move you beyond any shame, guilt and/or procrastination that may have been holding you back.
You can count on my accountability coaching to help you create and maintain a financial system that is adaptable in these changing times and works consistently for you.
- If this is your time to reach out, I’m an email and a phone call away. Let’s discuss whether personal budget coaching and accountability is what you’re looking for to help move your financial life forward.
Contact me now by setting up your
Free 30-Minute Consultation
Or Call: 505.554.2638
Please leave a message…
Experience the freedom and exhilaration of finally
- understanding your finances,
- having your money under
your personal control, and
- savoring your new savings!
Learn More About
What We Can Accomplish Together
and your special offer on pricing.
You don’t have to struggle through this alone.
Allow me to guide and support you through this process
with experience, understanding, compassion and patience.
Budget Coaching With Accountability Along The Way
Monthly Budget Worksheets Set-up Coaching
Sign up for your free 30-minute consultation with Judy
Latest from the Blog
Improving one’s credit score can be an arduous task that makes a big difference in someone’s financial future. Having a strong credit score is necessary to get approval for loans and financing and directly impacts the terms. In most cases, the better the credit score, the better the interest rates. People make mistakes and experience financial hardships— that’s just a fact of life. That’s why many people look... Read More
Many people ask, why is money so hard to earn but easy to spend? What makes it so hard to keep? Usually, people struggle with their financial responsibilities and budgeting for various reasons. For some, it could be due to high-paying bills, impulsive shopping, confusion with buying wants over needs, and lack of understanding of their finances. Sometimes, handling money is hard for most people. Even though you have... Read More
Life is filled with special moments and milestones meant to be celebrated and honored. Most of these milestones not only impact you on an emotional level, but a financial level as well. This is why it is important to be diligent about finding ways to plan for these events ahead of time. Whether you are getting married, having a baby, or starting a new job, it is beneficial to... Read More
In the face of a pandemic, many people are seeking ways to protect their existing funds, plan for the future, and discover new sources of income. While there’s no telling how long it’ll take for the economy to return to normal, understanding the various ways you can cash in on, or leverage your assets in some way, may help you feel more financially secure during these uncertain times. Here... Read More