Judy Lawrence has presented a variety of successful financial wellness webinars and on-site financial budgeting classes for: Business Employees, EAP, Group-Member Organizations, Organization Staff, Continuing Education and Financial Literacy Programs across the country.
“This workshop was very inspirational. I’ve never thought of myself as being good with money, but now I realize I can learn to be!”
— Cathy Lovato More Testimonials
Schedule a Discussion with Judy
Click below to talk with Judy about scheduling your Financial Wellness Webinars for your organization or on-site Financial Literacy & Budgeting Classes for your business employees or staff.
Business Owners & Team Leaders,
find out here how the Financial Wellness of Your Employees Can Benefit Your Business or Organization.
The results can have a positive impact on your business or organization – bringing a new sense of stability to your every-day work environment.
“I appreciate that you talked about the psychology of spending/saving/budgeting. It gives us an emotional reason to participate in budgeting.”
– Meridee Barker More Testimonials
WHAT PARTICIPANTS WILL GAIN
- Learn how to create and maintain a budget that works
- Three Core Steps for gaining mastery over your money – Be able to save more and spend less
- Discover the “Missing Link” –Find out why you have so little to show for all the money you make.
- Strengthen your consciousness about money – Become more proactive and less reactive
- Achieve financial wellness and gain some peace of mind
- Take the mystery and confusion out of budgeting
- Gain confidence in your ability to save money
- Utilize tools that you can use and adapt for the rest of your life
- Be supported throughout the process of creating and implementing a budget that works for you
- Savings – Hundreds per month in overdraft fees, finance charges & late fees ($1,200 – $1,400/yr)
- Internal Shift – a true sense of personal responsibility, control, confidence and peace of mind
- External Shift – Being fully present mentally & emotionally for family, friends & work colleagues
The Money Tracker Financial Wellness Education Classes cover a variety of topics related to spending plans, dealing with debt, improving your credit, avoiding money traps, warning signs, financial emergencies, tips for saving, handling the holidays, money and emotions, couples and money, teaching your children about money and many more.
Any of these previously-presented classes
can be adapted to your current needs:
“Managing Your Cash Flow with Heart”
Public presentation in Auckland, New Zealand
“Psychology of Money”
Customs and Border Patrol – El Paso, TX
Through Balancing Life Issues Inc.
FOUR MONTH FINANCIAL LITERACY PROGRAM
Developed for Greater Albuquerque Habitat for Humanity AND PRESENTED TO PARTNER
“Mind Over Money”
“Living Off Your Paycheck”
“Managing Your Money in Tough Times”
“Holiday Survival Guide”
Verizon Wireless South
Through Balancing Life Issues Inc.
“Personal Budget Strategies for Hard Times”
a Workshop for Employees
County of Santa Clara, CA
“Keynote Speaker – Financial Harmony Fair”
Salt Lake City & Consumer Credit Counseling Service
“Take Control of Your Spending”
Learning Annex Program – San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York City Washington D.C.
“Regional Consumer Credit Counseling Conference”
Salt Lake City, UT – Presenter: “Budgeting in Review” for the Counselors
“Association for Aid to Lutherans” – one day “brain storming” session to develop educational materials for their 20 and 30 year old market
Thank you, and I look forward to presenting to
your organization or business.
Set Up and Schedule Your Own Financial Wellness Webinars or On-Site, Financial Budgeting Classes